The Clemson Turfgrass Field Day will be held August 6, 2013 at the Pee Dee Research and Education Center, 2200 Pocket Road, Florence, SC 29605. Registration: 8:00 - 8:30 am. Education sessions and demonstrations: 8:30 am – noon. Lunch will be provided in conjunction with an all-crops field day held concurrently. A more detailed agenda will be prepared and distributed when finalized in the coming months. You may also wish to visit the Clemson University Turgrass Website at http://www.clemson.edu/extension/horticulture/turf/
• Bentgrass and bermudagrass disease control trials
• Mini-ring research 2013 trial updates
• Weed ID and Control
• Biology and Control of Bermudagrass Mite
• Plant Problem Clinic and Nematode Assay laboratory services
• Spring Dead Spot in Argentina and South Carolina - causal agents and control
• Sting and Stubby Root Nematode Control
• And many more…
Pesticide recertification credits (SC, NC, GA) and GCSAA education credits will be available.
There is no charge for the field day.